My Autobiography

Hi, I'm creating this blog for my teaching diploma assignment and I'm writing this autobiography to introduce myself and to share about my purpose for taking the diploma program.

 I’m a tutor and my hobbies are strolling, boardgames, and trying delicious foods. My specialty is teaching 3-7 years old in language learning or math. I also do behaviour intervention on the side.

I hope to learn about different technology or online activities for my tutorial sessions and wish to improve my skills in teaching adults. I also have an interest in creating some learning tools in the future, such as Youtube videos, music, podcast stories, or books, but I have a long way to go!

If you wish to learn more about the teaching diploma program at VCC, feel free to visit VCC - School of Instructor Education Facebook page. 











Comments